Ticketing for our Winter Dinner Theatre Season is handled by the Eagle Performing Arts and Conference Center. Click here to purchase tickets on their website or give them a call at 815-844-1187. Box office is open 10:00AM-4:00PM Monday through Friday.
For our Summer Theatre-in-the-Park Shows:
Individual tickets are available for purchase at the door the night of a performance. Tickets purchased at the door can be purchased with cash or check only. Doors open at 7:00 with the show beginning at 7:30.
Individual ticket prices for 2022 are:
Senior (62+) $10
Child (12 and under) $6
Season tickets are available now! They are available for sale at area businesses or can be purchased from a Board Member.
- All seating is General Admission.
- Reserved seating is available for Vermillion Players Angels only.
- For the safety of performers, flash photography is not allowed during a performance. You are welcome to take photographs of actors after the show has ended.
- Video taping a show or any portion of a performance is prohibited due to copyright laws.
- Cell phones and pagers cause interference with our sound equipment. We ask that you please turn these devices OFF during a performance. Even when set on vibrate mode they can cause interference with our sound system, which makes for unpleasant disturbances for everyone.
- Concessions are available before each show and during intermission. Lemonade, water, soda, popcorn and candy bars are available at a reasonable price.
- Alcohol is not allowed in the park or in the building per city ordinances.
- All Pontiac Parks are smoke free. Please refrain from smoking or vaping while on park property.
- Our facility is handicap accessible.
- Special effects are occasionally used during a performance. These may consist of gun shots, flash pots, or smoke machines. We will announce all special effects before the start of the show.
You can find us in Chautauqua Park in Pontiac, IL