Children's Show Audition Process
- Sign in
- Come and see Pam to be measured and for parent to fill out information on the performer
- See Mrs Keck for vocal placement ( this includes warm up with a group as well as her finding out the range)
- Then to Krista for a movement check ( several people at once). Teaches them a few steps then observes how they do.
- Finally, and privately, they sing for Mr Keck and the older ones read if they want a speaking part.
- We do our best to hurry this along, but it is a long process and each and every child gets the same quality attention. No one is ever stopped in the middle of their solo.
- Appointments are required to help keep the process as timely as possible.
- The children's show is a little different in that every child gets a part, no one is turned away, and because of that some need a little more attention than others. We want them to blossom and to have a good experience.